Re: RE: REB: One Last Bloom

Found CHIMERA blooming today.  Cut it and took the strange colored bloom
inside due to the windy conditions.  I think the colors are more intense in
the cooler weather than in the spring, but maybe it's just because there's
nothing else blooming for comparison.  Surprised me.  It tucked in a
neglected corner and I haven't paid any attention.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA