Re: TB Cult

Hello, Everyone!

Season's Greetings from Michigan!  After a week of
nice COLD, DRY weather and a bit of snow, it's now in
the fifties (I've heard it will be even warmer on
Thursday)and rained last night and early this morn!
Gosh, I remember when we first moved to Michigan years
ago...winter was winter!  Now this crazy warm and wet
weather has increased allergy and sinus problems, and
surely will confuse Mother Nature. Of course, now that
it's unseasonably warm here (just north of Detroit),
the bloomstalks that I didn't cut down a few weeks ago
are dried up and unable to react to the warm temp.  I
wonder why I even bothered mulching (with good soil)
my newest summer arrivals...they couldn't HEAVE if
they WANTED to!

It would be nice if we had a crisp, dry
Christmas...with snow!  Maybe we could benefit from a
bit of that storm that's moving east...

Linda Bartell (who prefers to 'lurk and learn' here)
Michigan - (Zone 6a - 16 Mi. N. of Detroit)