HYB: seed germination

After two days with new unripe fruit (pears this time), one more seed
germinated.  It's also been a bit warmer here - getting above 60oF on
the sun porch during the day, but still frosty outdoors at night, so
probably still below 50oF on the porch.

I accidentally sent the previous exciting seed germination report to the
old Yahoo address last? week.  At least it's in the Mallorn archives in
case it didn't get re-routed to hort.net.

Enjoying our usual pre-Christmas warm sunny fall weather.  We went from
summer to winter & now are having a brief fall season.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8