Re: OT:No Mail?

Thsi is typically a slow time on the list, and in northern CA I have been rained off the internet for two days.

Judy Hunt wrote:

Pat, I received six messages on the 13th and none since then. It had been
pretty quiet for the last few days before then. Guess everyone is finishing
their Christmas shopping!

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY

Has everyone stopped writing iris-talk? For the last four days I have
received not one
message, and I am set to get all of them.
Pat in Dallas

John | "There be dragons here"