Re: Re: CULT: mulch (was TB: Mariah)

Linda, never thought of the sled method! I prefer using a good wheelbarrow
with a pneumatic tire that's wide enough to cross over the rocks that seem
to multiply here in my clay soil. Bob has a front end loader but so large
and the tractor packs down the soil so we take that into the garden as
seldom as possible.
I am like you , have a shoulder that sometimes screams when I do lots of
shoveling and spreading but I love doing it when the shoulder is unaware,
LOL! I put the mulch in my iris beds but not near the rhizomes. All this
talk makes me want to be out in the garden....been too wet here and