Re: Re: CULT: mulch (was TB: Mariah)

In a message dated 12/21/2002 6:08:45 AM Central Standard Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

> Where was the Morrison report published?  Is it available on the web
> somewhere?  How can I get a copy?

I know not where the report was published. It was initiated at a time when
Region 24 and the AIS were apparently dedicated to the accumulation and
expansion of iris knowledge as opposed to warm and fuzzy. It was a
coordinated/joint effort by Schreiner's (God bless 'em), Mississippi State
University, the AIS and Region 24.... in the late 60's early 70's. I would
expect a copy to be in the AIS Library, the Region 24 Library, and the MSU
Library. An effort to procure the report from the county ASCS office (hence
MSU) here failed as did an effort to do the same from some Region 24ers. I
did not try the AIS Library. I do not know how to access info there or what
actually exists in it physically. Doubt that web info is available for
obscure 70's information.

Bill Burleson 7a/b
Old South Iris Society