Re: Re: CULT: mulch (was TB: Mariah)

Walter, who probably will wish he never mentioned it, reported:

 through a grant from AIS received by C. O. Box in the Horticulture
 Department, Drawer T, State College, Mississippi 39762 in May 1970.

Anyone who wants to dig theirs out
and report on the study has my blessings.  Can somebody find this article in
the
Index that is online somewhere and report exactly what issue this article is
in?

> Walter Moores
> Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

Since it was an AIS grant, could we get this scanned (Ok,OK...I'll do it)
and get it posted for everyone on the AIS site, and archived for future
questioners?

Jim Gibbons
NC Coast Zone 8A and sandy...
gibbman6@mchsi.com