Re: Re: CULT: B. Y. Morrison Project

In a message dated 12/24/2002 11:03:15 AM Central Standard Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

> I knew when I opened this message of John's and read the BYM article  that
> it was
> not the one I had reference to.

I getting real confused. Nothing has arrived here relative to BYM article via
iris talk. I'm thinking it must have gotten tripped on one of the wires
between here and there. Would someone kindly forward the download, if any, to

Bill Burleson