Re: Re: CULT: B. Y. Morrison Project

wmoores wrote:

I knew when I opened this message of John's and read the BYM article that it was not the one I had reference to.
Notice, the article John scanned is the 'second.' (See above).

The online index John used (which I don't know how to get to) should have brought up Issue # 192, January 1969, pp. 105-109, about mulching (with several black and white pictures).

Walta' is right about where the article is, but it is not listed (for some reason) in the index (which seems to skip a big part of that volume).

I have the issue, and will scan it in the next day or so.

John | "There be dragons here"

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay) Fremont, California, USA Visit my website at:
http://usjoneses.com
Director, American Iris Society

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending:
Subscribe iris