(Fwd) Re: Re: CULT: mulch (was TB: Mariah)

Oops, I didn't recognize that the article was sent to me only until yawl mentioned not
receiving it.  After not finding it in the archives, I looked at the message again, so
here it is.  The 'To' and 'Subject' lines are as John sent them.  This is a forward.  I
hope the table stays in line.

Now yawl can sleep in peace with visions of sugarplums and not wonder if you
missed a 'rare' iris message.

Walter