Re: Holiday Greetings

To all iris lovers. May you have a safe Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Also may this new year be the best one yet in all of your iris gardens. Even though I'm not much of a talker on iris chat, I've sure enjoyed reading all of your emails. I find them very informative and enjoyable, so keep on sending your information for all of us to enjoy. Thanks ever so much. Sincerely Susan B