Re: Re: CULT: mulch

That's right, Laurie!  I never seem to rake enough of it.  If it warms
up this week-end, I'll be at it again.  I need to mulch two beds near
the house and a 150' row of daylilies.  It is the most wonderful
mulch I have found as it does not pack and it does not blow away.
It just gradually decomposes and enriches the soil.

Even where pine straw is available for the raking, I see bales of it at
garden centers for sale for up to as much as $7.50 a bale.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8