TB:Snow White Plus

Hi, Iris-Talkers:

>>> benifical where they is a lot of <<<

<Sorry - those darn draft copies of posts.>

First of all, to Ellen - Don't worry about your little
mistakes.  The important thing is to get the words
down so you can send the message.  The beauty of
e-mail is its speed and immediacy (sp?)!! ;)
Sometimes the thought of proofing a longer post when
I'm pressed for time or when I'm tired makes me
reluctant to bother at all.  We can figure out what
you mean!  And a little goof here and there is often
just the thing to make someone grin - perhaps
providing a little comic relief during a lengthy and
(yawn) involved discussion.  Just send those posts!

Secondly, has anyone ever heard of the TB cultvar
'Snow White Plus'?  I purchased it at a local iris
farm (no longer in existence) and that was the label.
I can't find it in any of my catalogs or The World of
Irises.  Neither, of course, do I know the hybridizer.

Thanks!
Linda
llbartell@yahoo.com
Zone 6a - North of Detroit