TB: Info on Double Billing

I picked up an iris this year called Double Billing.  I believe it is a Meek
2002.  If anyone has any further information I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dana
Dana Brown
Director TBIS
AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS
Malevil Gardens
Lubbock, TX
Zone 7 USDA, Zone 10 Sunset
mailto:dana@malevil-iris.com <mailto:dana@malevil-iris.com>

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]