HYB: more sprouting seeds

Three more crosses have seeds starting to sprout in their burritos - the other one you sent, Mary Lou: IMMORTALITY X ENTANGLED; plus two pods that went straight from the stalk into a burrito without drying or shelling: IMMORTALITY X OBSIDIAN and a colorful, nicely branched seedling from (SWINGTOWN x RINGO) X PURPLE SERENADE.

The first pod from Mary Lou was in the fridge for 2 months; this one was in for 3 months; the two of mine were in for 5 months. I don't think there is any significance to the length of time the different crosses took to germinate, other than genetic differences, but don't know that for sure. Most IMM crosses I've made usually don't have much germination after 3 months in the fridge followed by varying cold (outdoor/indoor) for another couple of months.

Thanks for the tip about leaving them in the fridge longer than three months! Was that from you, Mary Lou?

This time, I separated out the germinated seeds and potted them up separate from the ungerminated ones.

All are outdoors for now - will bring the germinated ones in when temperatures drop back to "normal" (whatever that means anymore!), but leave the rest outside for another month or two of "normal" up and down temperatures.

Any of the rest of you doing more germination experiments?
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8