From: Michelle Verville <flowrgirl1@yahoo.com>
To: iris@hort.net
Sent: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 8:32 am
Subject: [iris] HYB:seed growing methods

I have read many different methods for iris seed starting.  I'm just curious to
here every ones own experiences.  I want to know about sowing in raised beds,
pots, and refrigerator germination(i read this one in the bulletin).  I live in
z7 northern NC.  Right now its almost 80 degrees out.  Basically, when, what and
how is it to be done with your experiences?
  Thanks to all that reply.