Rain over?the past 2 days or so totalls approximately five inches.? I'm not really going to complain after the past ten months or so.? It is safe to say the drought has been broken.? Water now runs about 4 inches deep OVER the top of the low water bridge.? (I've seen it a couple of feet over the bridge.) I will now have to drive approximately 8 miles to pick up my oldest granddaughter.? A trip that is normally 3 miles!

The lakes and reservoirs should be full.? Water for the soaker hoses and the irises next summer!? Sorry Linda!? I grow them for my enjoyment first.? This year I didn't enjoy!? <vbg>?