Re: REF: iris program

In a message dated 12/13/2007 6:22:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lauriefr@localnet.com writes:

Well  then, sounds like our AIS slide committee should be speaking with
the  Lowe's to see if they'd be willing to make their program more
widely  available as an AIS CD program.

You may wish to consider that they have worked very hard on developing  their
program and might enjoy getting out and giving it to groups as part of  their
personal AIS experience. As for widely available, I believe they have been
most willing to travel, and have even presented it to an international
audience in Australia.
I don't speak for them, of course, nor do I know the state of their future
lecture plans, if any. I just think it might be well to consider  whether AIS
needs to cover ground that is already being adequately  addressed. I'd be most
unhappy if it turned out someone had started to develop a  program similar to
one I had worked hard on and enjoyed giving as part of my AIS  member's duty
to educate.
Not to mention it is probably not wise to create an  unfortunate impression
of tailgating.
Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA