  From: ChatOWhitehall@aol.com
  To: iris@hort.net
  Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 12:47 AM
  Subject: Re: [iris] REF: iris program

  In a message dated 12/13/2007 6:22:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
  lauriefr@localnet.com writes:

  Well  then, sounds like our AIS slide committee should be speaking with
  the  Lowe's to see if they'd be willing to make their program more
  widely  available as an AIS CD program.

  You may wish to consider that they have worked very hard on developing
  program and might enjoy getting out and giving it to groups as part of
  personal AIS experience. As for widely available, I believe they have been
  most willing to travel, and have even presented it to an international
  audience in Australia.

  I don't speak for them, of course, nor do I know the state of their future
  lecture plans, if any. I just think it might be well to consider  whether
  needs to cover ground that is already being adequately  addressed. I'd be
  unhappy if it turned out someone had started to develop a  program similar
  one I had worked hard on and enjoyed giving as part of my AIS  member's duty
  to educate.

  Not to mention it is probably not wise to create an  unfortunate impression
  of tailgating.

  Anner Whitehead
  Richmond VA USA