Re:REF: iris program

Oddly enough I, a native speaker of English,
came to much the same conclusion as Loic.

While it's helpful to point out the existence
of a similar program, I don't think that means
that Laurie's idea shouldn't be developed or
made into a more widely available presentation.
It would of course be courteous to ask the Lowe's if they
would like to be involved or contribute to it,
but I for one would be very happy if AIS were
to make more educational materials featuring
historic iris.

I disagree strongly that this is an area that is
adequately addressed within AIS - in my region, at
least, many, if not most irisarians are woefully uninformed about
the evolution of iris form, or historic iris in general.
An educational project like the one Laurie proposes
would certainly be a good thing.

San Francisco bay area, zone 9

ChatOWhitehall@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 12/13/2007 7:29:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, tasquierloic@cs.com writes:

>You are  accusing Laurie of tailgating, when she was only seeking for support
>and  help.

No sir, I did not. Your command of the language is not adequate to grasp all nuances. I suggest you bear this in mind before shaking a bony finger at people who are responding to other people's posts. Anner Whitehead

**************************************See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)