  From: ChatOWhitehall@aol.com
  To: iris@hort.net
  Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 1:41 AM
  Subject: Re: [iris] REF: iris program

  In a message dated 12/13/2007 7:29:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
  tasquierloic@cs.com writes:

  You are  accusing Laurie of tailgating, when she was only seeking for
support
  and  help.

  No sir, I did not. Your command of the language is not adequate  to grasp
all
  nuances. I suggest you bear this in mind before shaking a bony  finger at
  people who are responding to other people's posts.

  Anner Whitehead