RE: REF: iris program

  • Subject: RE: REF: iris program
  • From: "Steve Szabo" <steve@familyszabo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 23:36:01 -0500

>From my experience with fish and various programs, I cannot agree with
you Anner. There are many people out there who do a program on, say
Loricariids (a catfish group), but none resent that another is doing a
similar program. The better progras rise to the top, and these are the
people that one sees giving the program across the nation. When
presenters of they same type of program should meet at an event, they
usually talk shop and learn from each other.

I have never seen or heard of any animosity in this area of that hobby.

\\Steve//