Re: OT-COMP: Testing for AOL Oddities

In a message dated 12/13/2007 10:36:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ChatOWhitehall@aol.com writes:

Just  testing to see if the wierd peppering of inadvertant question  marks,
italics, and line break problems that confused an  earlier post are  still

So let's just type in a quote here to make some  text: "the romantic
of I. pallida from Italy and I.  variegata from the Hungarian plain, an  iris
that in the prosaic  words of a guide book must have seen 'magnificent
sunrises, and  about noon in early summer the Fata Morgana above the immense
treeless grassy plain."

No question marks, italics or such!
Rita  Gormley
10606 Timber Ridge Street