Re: REF: iris program

On Dec 13, 2007, at 6:15 PM, Dana Brown wrote:

> 	This sounds very interesting. ... Your slant on this subject might be
> very different from anyone else.  I say have at it and have a ball!!

Thank you, Dana.  I will have at it, and with any luck at all, I'll
have a ball doing it!

Please, feel free to email me with any cv suggestions you think may be
good "modern form" matches for the historic cvs I post on this thread.

Shadowood - http://lfrazer.com
The Irises of Shadowood - http://lfrazer.com/iris/
Wallplates With Panache - http://lfrazer.com/wallplates/