REF: searching the archives

Sometimes, the archives indexing gets messed up and searches just don't work right. For example, even tho I just posted a few things with the word "germination" in the subject line, I got zero hits for 2007. ~100 for 2006.

I sent a note to John & Chris, so they will get it fixed when they have time.

But there is another way to hunt thru the archives - go to this page:

<http://www.hort.net/lists/iris/>
Then go month by month, sorting by subject line. A <lot> slower going, but at least it usually works even when the search engine is out of sorts..
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8