From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of Michelle
Verville
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 8:52 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] OT-BIO: Im back

Hello all,
    I used to be here a few years ago.  I was in high school when i first
signed up.

  I moved from MI to NC recently.  A whole new garden game here Im learning.

  I had to leave my garden in MI for now.  When we purchase a house we will
go get my garden:)  I have around 400 varieties of tb's.  I intend to do a
small amount of hybridizing in the spring.  Once my new gardens are
established I plan to start a breeding program very seriously.

  I look foreward to learning some more from all you folks.

Michelle