Re: OT-BIO: Im back

Anner -- I have copies of those photos, so I'll Anner your request and send them to her. Sorry about the terrible puns. I didn't know there were any other kind. -- Griff

----- Original Message ----- From: <ChatOWhitehall@aol.com>
To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: [iris] OT-BIO: Im back

In a message dated 12/15/2007 11:24:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jgcrump@cox.net writes:

Those of  us in Region 4 will be looking forward to welcoming Robert and

Griff, Michelle and I were talking privately about seeds day before
yesterday and I suggested you were a particularly good person for her to talk to
about the practicalities of hybridizing in our area.
I consider you superb mentor material. She is concerned about things getting
enough cold.

And then this morning it occurred to me that it might be real useful for her to see those pictures of the rodent deterring seedling frames you built. She could get a head start on her setup. Can you direct her to the pictures in
the Photo archives?

Michelle, this is Griff. He is very knowledgeable and kind and he has good
stories and terrible puns.

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA