To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [iris] OT-BIO: Im back

Griff said:

Sorry about the terrible puns. I didn't know there were any other kind. -- Griff?

Oh,?mercy, Griff! Please don't tell me I've tossed out something with the wrong English on it!?Of course a terrible pun is a good pun,?just as a good pun is a bad pun, and the worst puns are the ones that are not groanworthy,?not the ones that are. Its a paradox, as Gilbert and Sullivan would say, or whichever one of them wrote the lyrics.?

Thanks for sending the pictures along.?If I am remembering correctly Michelle was about seventeen when she was here before. We have had so few young members. Wonder whatever happened to?Rusty in Texas??So often?the young grow up and aren't interested in gardening any more.

Anner Whitehead, sending?from a remote location as a test?and?expecting to see some line break issues and stray punctuation.