Re: Re: HYB: Germination: Pots: Mechanics

In a message dated 12/16/2007 3:11:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
autmirislvr@aol.com writes:

<<Anner, AOL and my local phone company seem to be unable to  reach an
agreement on Internet access.? I no longer have the option of  accessing through AOL
and must sign on with another service and then log into  my AOL account.?
Aha! Now, you see, that parallels the experience I had the other  night when
I posted through another computer than mine own, and got a lot of  litter and
the line wrap thing that is so maddening. But then when I came home  and
tested, all was okay. You see, I knew it wasn't the computers, and I knew  it
wasn't the accounts, nor the lines, which narrowed things down some.
<< I've been with AOL for ten years and resist  change!
Oh, I know exactly what you mean. We have several ISPs, but I've always  used
the AOL for my horticultural activities, even ran the AIS Membership  Office
off the account to save the Society some money, but  it really has been a PITA
since about Version 6. I've got a  decade's worth of corresponence archived
in my various AOL  mailboxes, beaucoup riveting material. I figure I'll need
every bit  of it when I write my "AIS Babylon" ; )
It may make you feel better to hear that a buddy of mine was  carping away on
Facebook the other day about his ISPs being so absolutely  trifling, and he
is a Senior Architect at IBM.
<<I'll get better in time, but I'm going to have to stumble  around until I
find the correct methods. Daughter will help at Xmas.  Maybe.
I'll see if I can figure something out, since I think I can  probably
duplicate the problem. Once I get out of the kitchen, of  course.