To: <iris-digest@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 8:45 AM
Subject: [iris] iris DIGEST V1 #430

iris DIGEST Monday, December 17 2007 Volume 01 : Number 430

In this issue:

       Re: [iris] HYB: pumila spot
       [iris] HYB: Ride the Tiger and Blue Eyed Blond
       [Fwd: [iris] HYB: Ride the Tiger and Blue Eyed Blond]
       [iris] HYB: seed planting
       Re: [iris] HYB: Ride the Tiger and Blue Eyed Blond
       Re: [iris] HYB: seed planting
       Re: [iris] HYB: seed planting
       Re: [iris] HYB: seed planting
       Re: [iris] Re: HYB: Germination: Pots: Mechanics
       Re: [iris] HYB: seed planting
       Re: [iris] HYB: seed planting