From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of
GormleyGreenery@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, 22 December 2007 3:40 AM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: Re: [iris] HYB: pedigree of Cutie

In a message dated 12/21/2007 11:02:01 A.M. Central Standard Time,
martweb@arcor.de writes:

Can  anyone help me the the pedigree of the IB  Cutie.

Thanks
Martin

CUTIE
(Schreiner's, R. 1962), Sdlg. R1240-B. IB, 23" (58 cm), E
"S pure  white; F white with near turquoise-blue blaze. (Jane Phillips x
blue
pumila) X  Mrs. Douglas Pattison. Schreiner's 1962 HC 1960, HM 1963, JC
1963,
1964, Sass  Award 1965."

Martin, if you are growing it, Median Iris Society would love to have a
picture of it as it won the Sass Award in 1965.  You can e-mail it to me  if
you
have it.

Rita  Gormley
10606 Timber Ridge Street
Dubuque, IA 52001-8268
Cell phone -  314-606-9709
Phone -  563-513-0504
gormleygreenery@aol.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Cutie291005.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Cutie221007.jpg]