From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 12:41 PM
Subject: [iris] Info: Computer needs

To the computer "in the know" people:

What or how do I amplify sound for a laptop for presentations?
 What do I need?
I have a Dell laptop.

And what is best portable printer.
 I need for our next marking party. I'll just do it on the spot.
 The money I save w gas prices the way they are, will pay for my printer, I
But it will be done, so that's positive.

Linda in CW AZ