From: K. Loberg
Date: 12/23/07 15:07:32
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: Re: [iris] Info: Computer needs

Linda,
    My college son has a Dell Inspiron laptop, and I swear he uses it as a
jukebox.  I am always complaining it is too loud.  It has volume controls
right on the front edge, and he carries it around like a boom-box... well,
maybe not quite that, but I just wanted to say I think it's loud enough for
a moderate size room.  Speakers could be plugged in as well.  It should be
plug and play.
Kitty