From: Steve Szabo
Date: 12/23/07 14:34:28
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: RE: [iris] Info: Computer needs

It depends on the laptop. Most have an output jack for headphones, but
some actually have the output jack as one would see for a desktop. With
the right cable, you should be able to run the sound through a PA
system, or through a portable sound system.

I have not used a portable printer, so I cannot really comment on that,
but if you go to www.pcmag.com and/or www.pcworld.com you will find
reviews of portable printers. Some of the reviews are quite out of date
and the printers that re reviewed are probably no longer available.

\\Steve//