RE:Ingenious

I live in Germany. Where to get the IB Ingenious?
Martin I have quite a good stock of both Ingenious & Lyrique. I MAY be able to
send rhizomes to Germany without a certificate of phytosanitation. You need to
find out what your countries quarantine rules are and let me know. I am in
Australia. The difficulty may be getting past Australian authorities. Failing
that, I have a friend who goes home to Spain every year, and he has so far
managed to take a lot of iris rhizomes out of Australia for his garden in
Spain. I could have him post them to you from Spain.
There might be a few others I could send you - Zing Me, Celcius, can't think
what else for the moment, but all part of the fertile pumila spot group from
Barry Blyth. Storm song might be useful, being of SDB breeding, but in the IB
height range. Whydidi & Shindig I have reasonable amounts of. Let me know what
the rules are for importing into Germany, and I can work out some way of
getting them to you.

Cheers, Jan in Australia