HYB: germination, chilling

Thanks for all the thoughts on this.

Here's what I decided to do:

The paper towels had gotten really ratty, falling apart, so I replaced them all, rinsing the re-wrapped burritos a couple of times in tap water.

Two more crosses are starting to sprout, but just barely. I ignored those for now.

Three crosses had 50 or more seeds.  I divided those into two lots.

One of each of those, baggie and all, went out on the sunporch where they will be out of direct sunlight. I will have to keep a closer eye on these than if they were in pots, but am interested in seeing if I'm compatible with planting only sprouted seeds. If this doesn't involve <too> much fussing around, it will make my life easier later this spring.

The other three burritos with 25 or more seeds each went back into the fridge for at least another month.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8