HYB:201:WHAT?

Tizzzzzz the day after Christmas.  I would be remiss if I did not bring up the subject of hybridizing for the new (2008) year!  <vbg>

Last night, as I returned from festivities with the delightful and enthusiastic
granddaughters, I did something to my knee!  Today was spent reading.  <between exclamations
of pain and frustration> Mainly collected Recorders.

Some of you may be able to tell that I'm on my way to recovering my iris enthusiasm.
I've been contemplating new crosses for 2008.  Particularly, with the orange,
brown, pink, etc..  My red line has been a bit depressing but it looking up for this spring.

Some colors don't seem to really interest me anymore.

So . . .

What colors would you, the non-hybridizing, iris lovers like to see us develop or improve?
If I'm doing it, it will probably be a rebloomer!  Although, I've promised myself I
make some crosses just for the sake of beauty.  <in the eye of this beholder>

I apologize if this is all scrambled.  This program is not wanting to wrap text or
enter spaces between lines!

More hybridizing to come!