Re: HYB:Traits:pod vs pollen

  • Subject: Re: HYB:Traits:pod vs pollen
  • From: autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 09:18:39 -0500

Christian, they are distinctive to me because I rarely see others like them.? The branches are relatively long and come off the stalk much like the arms of a large cactus.? The blooms are held well away from the central stalk with no chance of the stalk interferring with the bloom, yet the branch is parallel with the central stalk.?

<<What's "distinctive" about the
branching?>>

Betty? W.?