HYB:Viable pods:was snapped stalk result

  • Subject: HYB:Viable pods:was snapped stalk result
  • From: autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 12:06:26 -0500

I find this truly amazing.? I've not had success with anything under 3 weeks of pollination.?

Is this evidence that all properties for seed development?are contained in the embryo from fertilization?? Surely, it would not be termed an accident??

<<I am pretty amazed that a 5 day old "pod" could ripen viable seeds!?>>

Betty W.
Zone 6