HYB:REB:Vanishing Act

  • Subject: HYB:REB:Vanishing Act
  • From: autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:41:49 -0500

This is an example of the Vanishing Act X Pure As Gold cross.

Made due to the results of another VA cross.? Didn't get what I'd hoped for but the space and time were well spent.?I'll take it a step further.?

Second picture is Vanishing Act X Night Game.? Just for comparison.?

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of 2158-01_I.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of 2026-01_I.jpg]