REB: Forever Blue & Autumn Twilight?
  • Subject: REB: Forever Blue & Autumn Twilight?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:37:27 -0500

Not a cross anybody would make to get anything from the first generation that would look good, but I'm wondering what the rebloom habit of seedlings from such a cross might be.

Has anybody tried a cross of these two?

Forever Blue grows well here, I've had it for several years, & it has fall bloomed once on one fan. I assume it's too hot here for it to be willing to bloom earlier.

Autumn Twilight is one of the few that sends up a lot of stalks in hot weather here.

Linda Mann