Re: WABASH and HELEN COLLINGWOOD

<<  consider "Tempting Fate" by Duane Meek introduced in 1993 as the
 premier dark amoena today.  My opinion!  Fabulous.  The R&I describes it
 as S. blue-white, flushed deeper at midrib; F, very dark black-purple
 with small ray pattern at tip of beards; lavender beards tipped bronze.
 Parentage: (Premonition X Pacific Shores) X Graduation.  >>

Rick, I concur that TEMPTING FATE is very lovely, but only time will tell how
it will do back east.  On the other hand, although it has its own beauty, it
lacks the crisp clean white standards of a recessive amoena such as WABASH or
ELIZABETH NOBLE.  It is all a matter of individual taste, but if I had to
choose between TEMPTING FATE and WABASH, I would rather have WABASH.
 Clarence Mahan in VA