Re:GBU

Apologies to all -- I slapped together 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly'
webpage in a crashing hurry and it was huge.

I down-sized the imbedded gifs and increased the compression on the JPEGs.
The GPU page has gone from a total of 145K to a tad over 24K. It should
download without excessive delays. I pulled it down in about six seconds
with a 33.6 but then again, my link to the HIPS web server is short.

If you were connected when I trashed the old version -- sorry!

Cheers,

Mike