Remontants or rebloomers.

  • To: "Multiple recipients of list" <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Remontants or rebloomers.
  • From: "Arthur" <alee@cybernet.dk>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 20:30:18 -0800

:       The question is again about reboomers and remontants,  I will write
 or rather
:: copy what I found in the BIS booklet.
: REMONTANT: of all heights, these have two major bloom seasons; one at the
: normal time and the other during the Autumn.
: REPEAT BLOOMER: which, having had a good go at the normal time, continue
: put up additional spikes until the autumn. They, too, come in all sizes.
: To my way of thinking as soon as they write They, Too,  it separates the
: above.
: The only answer that I can find or think of is that not all rebloomers
: Remontant, but depending on the season and locality zone makes them
: rebloomers.
: Sorry about coming with this again but it's been annoying me.
: Arthur.