E Nesmith

Dorthy Fingerhood wrote re Elizabeth Nesmith but I deleted her message and,
somehow, seem to have deleted my first draft reply.  So I will wing it on my
memory...dicey deal at best.

Coincident with the MASS Medley, the National Park Service Museum in Lowell,
MA had a special Eliz. Nesmith exhibit.  (It was by chance that it was
scheduled then.)  I obtained info on the exhibit which should've been either
in your goodie bag, or on the table in the hospitality room.  Some people
attended the exhibit, tho I did not.

There is an ISM member who gave us a slide presentation on Nesmith.  I will
ask him at the next meeting if he would like this info made available.

Kathy Marble