Re: iris dreams/pallida tetraploid

LINDA  I do not know what Sam has done with his tetra-pallida.  Sam is no
longer in good health. You might try to get in touch with him, 3128 Settles
Rd., Owensboro,   42303 . I will remember your interest in these seedlings
and pass them along. The IMM seedlings is faster in growth than the
tetra-pallida. It is possible that making the tetra-pallida could have
injured the plant.  Many of those thus experimented with just die. I will
look with renewed care on it this year. Lloyd Z.  Durham N>C>