Re: Tennessee

>Maybe you can ignite a new hybridizing group within your own iris club.
>We need more hybridizers from the East!

Our club already has 3 hybridizers - Jack and Geraldine Couturier have
introduced a couple of spage age iris this year and Bill and Mary Griese, who
live in Kentucky, have introduced at least one TB this year.  Tom Parkhill
has been hybridizing for years, but none of his seedlings are ever good
enough to suit him and I don't think he has ever introduced any.  We may have
a couple of others daubing more or less seriously.  So maybe one day...

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east Tennessee