Re: flower books & Iris Junk

-My name is Donald Mosser, and I have an iris junk problem...

Full denial here!!

This is a time problem, as Dorothy suggested.  If there were more hours that
could be devoted to projects instead of the laundry, the supermarket, the
driving to and fro, vacuuming ------ instead of these snatches of minutes.

I think I'll cut out the paying of the bills, and the job, the two biggest
annoyances. And build more shelves for my papers, and purchase sliding
drawers for the stuff.