Re: Iris Projects & Clutter Control

Dorothy Fingerhood asked:

:  What do you
:  other iris folks do about several "in-process" iris projects, each with its
:  own pile of stuff, taking over the horizontal surfaces in the house?  Problem
:  is--I never have a big chunk of time to work on anything, and putting it all
:  away, then digging it out again next time, would consume a good part of the
:  available time!  Possible solutions are hereby solicited...it would be great
:  to start the New Year with a better handle on this.

If it's too big for a colored folder, it gets it's own briefcase.  With my time
split between two "homes" and never a nice chunk of time to work on one thing,
projects have to be readily portable.  That does require reserving room along
one wall of my bedroom for a row of briefcases.  Today's count:  7 in use, 3
empty.  So it's not yet crisis-time.

Sharon McAllister
73372.1745@compuserve.com