Re: Iris Projects & Clutter Control

In a message dated 96-12-27 15:17:05 EST, Sharon wrote:

<< If it's too big for a colored folder, it gets it's own briefcase.  With my
time
 split between two "homes" and never a nice chunk of time to work on one
thing,
 projects have to be readily portable. >>

Portable projects, hmmmm.

Thanks to all who offered suggestions/sympathy on this topic.  I suspect
Carolyn was on target when she said we're dealing with a time problem.  That,
compounded by the fact that some of us never quite accept that we really
CAN'T do it all ...!

Dorothy Fingerhood
DFingerhoo@aol.com
Newfield, NY